Sunday, April 22, 2012

November 11th 2011 ....

A typical Friday morning.  Up at 5:00 am getting ready for work, thinking I am going in early to get paperwork done before my first clients arrive.  Being quiet, knowing Travis will be sleeping a while longer until he has to start his day.  Looking around the tiny little apartment thinking how excited I am to be closing on our new house in only 2 weeks and being able to enjoy all the new space.  A very typical morning, until a thought crossed my mind, very casually.  I gave this thought some consideration and then a little investigation ... and moved on to brushing my teeth ... and for a few minutes forgot about it all together.  Until I looked down, tooth brushing still in progress, and my heart stopped .... this time there were actually TWO pink lines.  I expected there to just be one, as it were several times before ... but this morning ... there were two.

Previously, I thought a lot about all the cute ways I would someday share this great news with Travis.  And, I had quite a few fantastic options to go with ... but at 5:00 am, with the tooth brush still in my mouth and shock on my face, that all went out the window as I turned on his bedside lamp and shoved an unfamiliar object in his face waiting for him to clarify that yes in fact ... the two pinks line were there and this time ... I am Pregnant!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment