Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy 30th Travis!!

Travis turned the big 3-0 this March.  Happy Birthday!! 


For his birthday, Travis asked that we be able to decide on and finalize baby girl's name.  He knows me all to well and knows I have a lot of difficulty committing to things, especially something as permanent as a name.  He could easily see us deliberating about the name in the delivery room if not decided and committed too well in advance.  So, I gave him a few options, knowing his favorite, and he made it official with ..... Ansley Shea.  

Baby girl ... Once we decided, your daddy picked out this blanket and had it embroidered with your name and brought it home as a surprise for me to get excited about our decision ... and I think a little bit of piece of mind knowing he could safely call you by your name.  You can't see your name very well because of the color of threading used .... but thats ok ... we will forever have to help him with color choices. Ha! :)



I have always been so concerned about our ability to agree upon and commit to a name, but I am so happy with our choice and so excited that it happened with enough time for you to receive such sweet gifts with your sweet name personalized upon it ...



No comments:

Post a Comment