Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!


We had a house full of family that came all the way from Texas to eat Turkey with this little cutie!!



Daddy worked really hard all morning on smoking this beautiful turkey ... and mommy said it was really good!!



Snuggles with my Judson .. 

 Play time with my grandma .. 







Chopper got to break all the rules ... 

And MOST importantly ... My aunts taught me how to do Black Friday shopping ... 




I want THAT one mommy ... 



Travis got down loads of his old military uniforms from the attic and ALL the boys had a good time going through it all ... 
 Apparently there is some good stuff in there for cold days in the deer stand ... 






And some fun things just to goof around in ... (fake plastic gun)
 baby girl had to try her's on too ... 


 LOVE these guys!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment