Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kansas City Weekend Get Away!!





"fishies, bath. fishies, bath."





















 "roar. roar."




Follow the yellow brick road … children's interactive Oz exhibit











Union Station .. much needed coffee stop while sassy pants napped in the stroller




Hotel Lobby endless entertainment …. 



.. up and down, and up and down ...



 "can-y daddy. can-y daddy."

 
trying out my new kini … "go wimmin"
 … and I have hair to go with my kini this year!!! 


Hotel room sillyness ...



Favorite part of the day … every night, looking at the "pr-e" lights

Oh man, baby girl … updating this blog with all things happening with you makes me realize just how fast time is flying by.  Your not such a baby anymore .. your growing into such a big girl with an even bigger personality! Love doesn't even begin to describe it… your the light of our lives! At the same time that I want to freeze time and stop you from continuing to grow up .. I can't wait for all that is to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment